- personalised stationery
- stickers + labels
- stands + glassware
- cupcakery + candy cups
- decorations + props
- goody bags + favours
- wrap + twine
Snow White theme
A Snow White party fit for a princess
Watch your little princess squeal with delight as you turn your home into her castle. Tie balloons to your gate and stick streamers and flags along your walls to herald the event. Have tiaras and crowns waiting at the door to crown the distinguished guests as they arrive. Or better still, cut them out of card and invite noble visitors to a craft table where they can decorate their own crowns with glitter, sparkle jewels, pipe-cleaners and other crafty items. Did we mention royal attire? Be sure to inform other little princes and princesses of the regal dress-code on the invitation.
A Royal Banquet
Our princess party called for a forest feast (after all, she did hang with those dwarves in the woods for a bit!).
- Keeping with the Snow White theme, apple-shaped cookies on a stick.
- Fruits of the forest - fresh fruit including grapes, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Small bowls of lollies labelled ‘Ravishing Raspberries' for jube raspberries white jelly beans are ‘Snow White Drops' Candy apple lollypops are ‘Candy Apples' ‘Strawberries & Cream' and so on.
- Label toffee apples ‘Pick your poison apple'.
- Snow-White style, serve guests their very own Poison Potion.
- Colouring in: To help our guests get in the party mood, we set up textas and pencils and had our guests start some colouring in.
- Pin the jewel on the crown: Draw up a stylised crown containing a large jewel. Attach the crown to a wall and give each guest a jewel. Write each guest's name on their jewel and put some blue-tack on the back. Blindfold them, give them a couple of royal spins and tell them to stick the jewel on the crown.
- Treasure hunt: A winner every time, tell guests the Royal Family has lost their treasure and needs help finding it. Hide jewels, crowns, chocolate gold coins and other knick-knacks around the garden and ask everyone to return the lost items to the ‘treasure chest' in the centre of the yard. Once everything has been found, let the royal gathering choose an item from the chest. The remaining items can act as prizes for other games.
- Pass the poison apple: A spin on ‘pass the parcel', hand an apple around a group sitting in a circle and every time the music stops the person left holding the apple is removed from the game. Make them feel better about going out by inviting them to pick a prize from the treasure chest.
Fun and frivolity, princess style
We couldn't have done it without assistance from...
Cakes of Our Lives
- Miniature Snow White dolly varden birthday cake
- Cupcakes, apple-shaped cookies on a stick and love-heart biscuits Details Details
- Tins and black and white ribbon for take-home gifts
- Green candy-striped straws Cakes Around Town
- White tin cake stands and lace-detailed cupcake wrappers
- Poison Potion - green cordial in San Pellegrino's Limonata bottles
- Fake grass for table top - An off-cut purchased from a local Carpet Choice
- White bowls for lollies from Ikea
- Green and red toffee apples from Coles